|phone||866-719-2448 (Toll Free)|
I was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1956. I graduated from Brown University, magna cum laude, in 1978 and from Harvard Law School in 1982.
From 1982-1984, I worked at Kreindler & Kreindler in New York City, the leading firm in the country in the representation of victims of aviation accidents.
In 1984, I joined the Boston firm of Silvergate, Gertner, Fine & Good, where I became a partner in 1987, and expanded my practice to include all variety of personal injury matters, criminal defense and civil rights.
I established my own firm in 1990.
I have earned an AV Peer Review Rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a well known directory of lawyers. I also am listed in Who's Who in American Law.
I have frequently taught as a visiting instructor at Harvard Law School. I have appeared as a speaker at professional conferences, and my work has been published in professional journals, focusing in particular on the use of experts in complex civil and criminal trials.
- Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Matters
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -Plaintiff
- Vehicle Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Premises Liability
- Litigation & Appeals
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Insurance Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Nursing Home Residents Rights
- Employment Law -Employee
- Civil Rights
- Employee/Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts,
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island,
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Visiting Instructor, Harvard Law School
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1983 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1985 - Present
- Harvard Law School, 1987 - 1988
- Visiting Instructor
- Dangel, Danlan & Fine
- Of Counsel
- Past Employment Positions:
- Silverglate, Gertner, Fine & Good, Partner, 1984 - 1990
- Kreindler & Kreindler, 1982 - 1984
- Previous Organization Name:
- Keith Halpern