Keith S. Halpern
Phone: (781) 325-4805
Fax: (781) 237-9953
I was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1956. I graduated from Brown University, magna cum laude, in 1978 and from Harvard Law School in 1982.
From 1982-1984, I worked at Kreindler & Kreindler in New York City, the leading firm in the country in the representation of victims of aviation accidents.
In 1984, I joined the Boston firm of Silvergate, Gertner, Fine & Good, where I became a partner in 1987, and expanded my practice to include all variety of personal injury matters, criminal defense and civil rights.
I established my own firm in 1990.
I have earned an AV Peer Review Rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a well known directory of lawyers. I also am listed in Who's Who in American Law.
I have frequently taught as a visiting instructor at Harvard Law School. I have appeared as a speaker at professional conferences, and my work has been published in professional journals, focusing in particular on the use of experts in complex civil and criminal trials.
At trial, Keith was extremely well prepared and presented a persuasive account of the facts with integrity and emotion.
The opposing lawyer often looked embarrassed when Keith's far greater preparation was obvious to the jury.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Matters
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -Plaintiff
- Vehicle Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Premises Liability
- Litigation & Appeals
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Insurance Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Nursing Home Residents Rights
- Employment Law -Employee
- Civil Rights
- Employee/Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- New York, 1982
- Massachusetts, 1985
- Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1982
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 1978
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Visiting Instructor, Harvard Law School
Honors and Awards:
- AV Peer-Review Rating through Martindale-Hubbell
- Who's Who in American Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1983 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1985 - Present
- Harvard Law School, 1987 - 1988
- Dangel, Danlan & Fine
Past Employment Positions:
- Silverglate, Gertner, Fine & Good, Partner, 1984 - 1990
- Kreindler & Kreindler, 1982 - 1984
Previous Organization Name:
- Keith Halpern