State and Federal Criminal Defense
At my Boston, Massachusetts law office of Keith Halpern, Attorney at law, I am committed to providing clients with the strongest, most effective criminal defense representation possible. I strive to protect my clients' rights, freedom and future. Contact my criminal law office to schedule a consultation.
I was looking at a sentence of a little more than 20 years . . . I walked out of that courtroom because of Keith. I thank God he was my lawyer.
I have over two decades of experience representing clients in the state and federal courts in Massachusetts. I provide vigorous criminal law representation in cases involving misdemeanors and felonies, such as:
- Drug charges: I use aggressive strategies at trial when defending clients facing federal drug charges or charges of state drug crimes, such as drug distribution, narcotics trafficking, and conspiracy.
- Internet sex crimes: I use leading experts and analysts in cases involving computer or Internet sex crimes, such as possession of child pornography or Internet solicitation of a minor.
- Sex offenses: I handle each case involving sex offenses, such as rape, sexual assault or child sex crimes, with care and diligence. I work to preserve my clients' rights, reputation and future.
- White collar crimes: When clients are under investigation or have been arrested for white collar crimes, such as business fraud, conspiracy or embezzlement, I move quickly to prevent investigations from continuing and work hard to resolve all criminal charges.
- Property crimes: I have effectively represented clients facing charges for various property crimes in the Boston area. I handle cases involving burglary, robbery, theft, identity theft, vandalism and other property crimes.
- Violent crimes: I defend clients arrested for violent criminal acts, such as assault, aggravated assault, weapons violations, sexual assault, robbery and other violent crimes.
- Murder/homicide: I have exceptional experience representing clients facing murder, homicide or attempted murder charges, including cases involving the insanity defense.
Protect Your Rights By Calling a Criminal Defense Lawyer Who Gets Results
For aggressive defense representation, schedule a initial consultation with Boston criminal law attorney Keith Halpern. Call (781) 325-4805, or contact me online.