Boston-Area Personal Injury Attorney Keith Halpern
Suffering a serious personal injury caused by someone else's negligence can be life-changing. One moment, life is moving forward as usual. Suddenly, everything comes to a screeching halt. Medical bills, lost wages from time away from work, and stress build up to a nearly overwhelming point. You begin to wonder if you'll ever move forward again.
I was a woman alone and I was frightened. I was not able to help myself and Keith helped me. He took a special interest in my case and exercised great initiative in getting benefits for me that I was entitled to. I was awarded a disability pension. I am now living a life with dignity, thanks to Keith. I will always be grateful to him for his dedication and commitment to me.
Keith saved my life.
~ Catherine M. Newton
For more than 20 years, I have been dedicated to helping people who have been injured in accidents or by medical malpractice. I am an aggressive trial lawyer with a track record of success getting big settlements and jury awards in personal injury and medical negligence cases.
Contact me for a initial consultation .
Aggressive With Them; Compassionate With You
I care about each of my clients. From the beginning to the end of your case, you will work directly with me. I am readily available to answer your questions and discuss your concerns. At the same time, I never back down from insurance companies and their lawyers, and I will fight hard for your rights in negotiation and in court.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: car accidents, truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, drunk driving accidents
- Product Liability: injuries caused by using dangerous or defective products of any type
- Premises Liability: slip and fall accidents, assaults that happened because of negligent security, dog bites, chemical exposure and other injuries caused by negligent property maintenance or dangerous conditions
- Medical Malpractice: mistakes in the ambulance, failure to diagnose cancer, a heart attack, or another illness, misdiagnosis, mistakes prescribing medications, surgical mistakes, nursing errors, abuse and neglect in nursing homes
- Dental and Orthodontic Errors
- Fatal Accidents
Contact Me for a initial Consultation
A serious personal injury or the loss of a loved one can impact your life for years to come. The right personal injury or wrongful death attorney can help ensure you get fair compensation for all of your losses. Contact me online, call me at (617) 722-9952 in greater Boston to schedule a initial consultation about your case. I do not require attorney's fees unless I am successful in your case. I serve clients throughout the greater Boston area and statewide.